Careers at GIA India
Job Title : Sales Officer
Reports to: Manager Market Activation
Job Role: To maximize the effectiveness of the department by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
- Promotion of various services offered by the company
- Target oriented tele-counselling
- Lead generation and data mining through social websites
- Database management
- Prior experience in education sector preferred
- Working Knowledge of Computer (Word, Excel), Internet.
Education: Any Graduate (Any discipline) or HSC
Work Experience: Minimum 1-3 years Telesales/customer care
Description of Success Factors:
- Knowledge: Sales / Institutional sales
- Skills: Excellent Communication & Convincing Skill.
- Ability: Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized way
Number of Positions: 2 positions
- Position 1: Languages English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Position 2: Languages English Hindi Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam
Job Title : Maintenance Assistant
Reports to: Manager
Shift Timing: 12 noon to 9.30 pm
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of the instrument ie Respond to breakdown calls from production area
- Adherence to maintenance schedule ie Perform daily calibration tasks in collaboration with team leads and maintenance team manager
- Inspection and analysis of instrument performance, take accountability for resolving problems to resolution
- Understating the problem and quick resolution of the same to any equipment.
- Develop strategies to improve the maintenance schedule and process.
- Coordination with user areas/ other support teams to provide assistance to operational team
- Troubleshooting and repair of laboratory equipment
- Help promote culture of following standard work in production.
- Good Understanding of Engineering terminology /analytical equipment and maintenance procedures
- Ability to develop methods for analysis and conduct maintenance of devices and instrumentation,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to adhere to project and task schedules
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work with others in close manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electronics and communication/Electrical) preferred, Master’s in Laser and optics preferred, qualifications related to laser experience preferred, optical and spectroscopy experience preferred, experience with non-contact measurement devices preferred
- Lean experience is a plus.
Why Work at GIA?
Working at GIA means you can express your passion for gemstones and make a difference. GIA employs more than 3,000 people around the world. Some are educators who are committed to teaching. The rest are highly skilled professionals representing almost every aspect of the business world. This diverse and highly talented group works as a team to fulfill the Institute's mission to protect the public by setting and maintaining universal standards for gemstone evaluation.
Couldn’t find what you are looking for? Send us your CV at email@example.com and we will revert whenever there’s a suitable opening!
We welcome you to explore your career path in GIA!
• Applicants and new hires are subject to background checks as per the company policy, this will include reference checks, address, education verification, police verification and work history verification.
• GIA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status.
• Please review our current available positions. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive daily, we regret that we cannot personally contact every applicant. Candidates whose experience closely matches our qualification requirements will be contacted by GIA's Human Resources department and invited for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.