Trade Education Seminars
Topics of Trade Education Seminars
- Identifying Laboratory-Grown Diamonds
- Identifying Diamond Treatments
- Diamonds-Are They Forever?
- Fluorescence in Diamonds
- Allure of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
- History and Value Factors of Pearls
- Navaratna - The Nine Celestial Gems
- What is Gemmology?
- How to Study with GIA?
Retail Sales Associate Training
Highlights of the Training
- About GIA
- About the 4Cs (Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight) of Diamond Quality
- GIA Laboratory Reports
- GIA Retailer Tools
Consumer Education Seminars
As the creator of 4Cs and the International Diamond™ Grading System, GIA sets global quality standards. By organising consumer education seminars for retailers' clientele, the Institute strives to protect the gem and jewellery buying public.
Established in 1931, GIA protects the public through gemmological research, education, impartial gem identification and grading services, and instrument development. The world’s foremost authority in gemmology and creator of the 4Cs, GIA sets the standard for determining the quality of diamonds and performs research-based identification of coloured gems and pearls. All of GIA's activities are governed by its mission to serve the public. Learn More