Accreditation & Affiliation
Programme Calendar & Fees
Jewellery designing is an important part of the gem and jewellery industry and the designer is the very soul of it. Take your imagination and creativity to another level and make your designs come alive with GIA as your guide. Your designs may just be the next big thing the world is waiting for.
GIA's Jewelry Design course teaches you how to take your great ideas and illustrate them just like professional designers. In just nine weeks, have the creative and technical skills you need to begin your career as a custom jewellery designer. Also, have a portfolio of your work to show prospective employers and clients.
- Develop sources of inspiration
- Understand jewellery design theory and artistry
- Illustrate shape, form, and texture of metal
- Render faceted gems, pearls, coloured metals, etc.
- Learn traditional drafting techniques
- Create a portfolio of class projects and custom designs that is ready for presentation to potential clients and employers
Ideally Suited For
- Jewellery Designer
- Jewellery Manufacturers
- Any individual aspiring for a career in the gems and jewellery Industry
“My experience at GIA was by far the best experience without a shadow of doubt. With the best faculty to guide me and the exposure I received, job opportunities became a lot easier. After completing the Jewelry Design course at GIA, I am using the strokes of my paintbrush to colour the industry."