Accreditation & Affiliation
Programme Calendar & Fees
Instructions / Procedure to Apply
Welcome to GIA Education in India.
For details, call us at:
Contact No. :1800 41 999 14
Note: Regular business hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., I.S.T., Monday through Friday.
Mumbai – Download 2020 Mumbai Application Form.
Surat – Download 2020 Surat Application Form.
You can send your duly filled up and signed application form alongwith documents and payment via Post / Courier to our office at GIA in India: 10th Floor, Trade Centre, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400098
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a higher school certificate (H.S.C) / 10+2 or equivalent to be admitted into GIA courses and programmes.
- All classes are taught in English. Proficiency in the English language is required.
- Please refer to the Education Catalogue for more information on Admission Policies and Procedures.
In addition to your completed application and first payment, the GIA campus in Mumbai requires the following documents.
1. Proof of Identity
– India residents: Copy of valid passport, driving licence, PAN card or Aadhaar card
– International students: Copy of valid passport
For international students being sponsored by their employing company / organisation, additional requirements are a covering letter from the company and a copy of photo identity card duly issued by a competent authority.
2. Proof of Education
– Copy of higher secondary school, college, or university diploma or official transcript showing graduation date
3. Copy of PAN card (applicant/sponsor)
4. One colour passport size photo
5. Cancelled cheque of Bank Account mentioned in application form for processing applicable security deposit refund
All documents sent to GIA admissions must be in English or accompanied by a certified copy of English-language translation. GIA accepts copies, but may request original documentation.
Additional Requirements for International Students
International students need to apply for a student visa and register themselves with the local Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO). For more information and appointment booking, please visit the official website of the FRRO: http://indianfrro.gov.in/frro.
All international students need to submit a copy of their valid student visa with GIA admission’s office before their arrival and FRRO registration. On arrival, the student is required to register at the nearest police station and provide a copy of the same to GIA India’s admissions office.