Accreditation & Affiliation
Programme Calendar & Fees
Instructions / Procedure to Apply
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must have a higher school certificate (H.S.C) / 10+2 or equivalent to be admitted into GIA courses and programmes.
- All classes are taught in English. Proficiency in the English language is required.
- Please refer to the Education Catalogue for more information on Admission Policies and Procedures.
Call us at: 1800 41 999 14
Note: Regular business hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., I.S.T., Monday through Friday.
As part of your application, you need to upload following documents along with online form submission:
- Proof of Identity
- India residents: Copy of valid passport, driving licence, PAN card or Aadhaar card
- International students: Copy of valid passport
For international students being sponsored by their employing company/organisation, additional requirements are a covering letter from the company and a copy of photo identity card duly issued by a competent authority.
- Proof of Education
- Copy of higher secondary school, college, or university diploma or official transcript showing graduation date
- Copy of PAN card (applicant/sponsor)
- One colour passport-size photo
- For applicant sponsored by their employing company/organisation – a cover letter from the sponsoring company and a copy of a valid photo ID duly issued by a competent authority.
- Copy of GST certificate for applicant wishing to avail GST benefit
All documents submitted to GIA admissions must be in English or accompanied by a certified copy of English-language translation. GIA accepts copies, but may request original documentation.
Your enrolment will be complete only after document verification and enrolment confirmation by GIA, along with fee payment advice.
All payments must be made by Bank Transfer (RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, UPI) or cheques at par. GIA does not accept fee in cash or cash deposit directly in GIA bank account. Students are advised to share transaction details with GIA representative immediately after making the payment.
Additional Requirements for International Students
International students need to apply for a student visa and register themselves with the local Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO). For more information and appointment booking, please visit the official website of the FRRO: http://indianfrro.gov.in/frro.
All international students need to submit a copy of their valid student visa with GIA admission’s office before their arrival and FRRO registration. On arrival, the student is required to register at the nearest police station and submit a copy of the same to GIA India’s admissions office.