- Trade Shows
- Industry Events
- Industry Outreach
- GIA Knowledge Seminars
- GIA Jewellery Career Fair
- Trade Education Seminars
- Retail Sales Associate Training
- Consumer Education Seminars
- Panel Discussions
- Consumer Connect
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Assistant Manager HR
- Role Description:
Responsible for human resource support duties. Performs general office support functions and assists Sr.
HR personnel as necessary.
- Downloading resumes from job portals.
- Maintaining a database of candidates shown interest in joining GIA India
- Compile and place advertisements for relevant job opening
- Explaining the Background verification process to candidates
- Joining formalities of new joiners, filling forms etc.
- Assisting in updating personnel information in the PeopleSoft HRIS
- Responsible for handling all the employee records and filing of documents
- Prepare Personnel files and Employee Records in accordance with legal requirements and
Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintenance and updating of Staff Attendance & Leave record system
- Assist the Senior HR in completion of statutory formalities
- Assist in Processing employment verification of new joiners
- Undertake back office operations, documentation and filing
- Making the employment related letters i.e. Offer letters, Employment letter, Confirmation letter,
exit letters, Salary Revision Letters etc.
- Assist in processing Education enrollments.
- Maintaining up-to-date HR Inventory
- Provide response to HR enquiries verbal or written related to Leave & Attendance and others.
- Any other activity/ task as assigned by Senior Personnel
- Education Requirements: Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Department
- Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail;
- Interviewing skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter;
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with varying tasks,
responsibilities, or people;
- Result-Oriented & Self-Driven
- Ability to multitask
- Role Description: