- 10 Dec
Executive/Sr. Executive – Marketing
Department: Marketing Reports to: Manager – Marketing
- Supports the Marketing Manager in RSP (Retail Sales Program) end to end requirements.
- Compiles data, analyses trends and reports insights with inputs on potential actions / decisions.
- Helps create campaigns for maintaining relationship with clients, prospects, business development team, industry participants with optimum leverage of publications and service providers.
- Budgetary planning, allocation, monitoring and feedback.
- Drive in-store visibility, RSP (inventory control)
(maintain, record and reorder of collateral stocks as per requirements)
- Works under the direction of a Marketing Manager to innovate and improve by challenging status quo.
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to receive feedback on marketing materials, shares insights with Marketing Manager to develop effective point-of-sale communication props.
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, and other service providers.
- Contributes in promoting company events and company participation at industry events.
- Analyses surveys, polls, FGDs and other market research instruments to look for patterns and trends.
- Use productivity enhancement tools such as SalesForce (CRM), Marketo (Marketing Automation) to improve ROI.
- Maintains periodic (fortnightly) stock report of all available stock in SFDC.
- Assist in budgetary planning & control (essential)
(assisting in the budgetary numbers and reports)
- Analyses spends vis-à-vis markets (zones / states / cities), verticals (Lab / Education / Instruments), media channels (exhibitions / events / trade media), and periods (seasons / quarters etc.) to maximize ROI.
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for Marketing Managers.
- Presents detailed data analysis using simple-to-understand tools such as graphs and charts.
- Assist in Budgetary planning and control.
- Creative layout and visualizing (desirable)
(assisting in designing new creative layouts and fresh look for the Advertisements and Messaging in Trade Shows)
- Supports the Marketing Manager in developing messaging content, creative layouts, and ad-copies within the framework of brand guidelines for booth-panels at trade shows, marketing collaterals, trade magazine ads and other pieces of communication.
- Support digital campaigns manager by providing inputs to replicate strategic messaging in digital space.
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) required to effectively support digital campaigns manager.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting inputs / QC inputs during the creation of collateral layouts, website content, web-banners, digital ad-copies and other promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with PG qualification in Marketing.
- Computer Proficiency – MS Office Suite, MS Project, SalesForce, Marketo.
3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Description of Success Factors
- Orientation for Customer Service and managing Client Relationships.
- Financial Skills, General Math’s Skills, Budgetary planning, allocation and management.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills, must be a team player.
- Understanding of Market Research, data analysis.
- Attention to details.
- Planning, Reliability, Punctuality.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
About the Author
- Trade Shows
- Industry Events
- Industry Outreach
- GIA Knowledge Seminars
- GIA Jewellery Career Fair
- Trade Education Seminars
- Retail Sales Associate Training
- Consumer Education Seminars
- Panel Discussions
- Consumer Connect