Senior Executive / Executive – HR
Department: HR Reports to: Deputy Manager
Job Role: Ensure smooth and effective execution of various HR functions mainly handling
recruitment, compliance, on-boarding and exit formalities and documentation.
Recruitment – 30%
- Source resumes from job portals.
- Coordinating with consultants, manage newspaper ads regarding the job opening
- Shortlisting CV’s, conducting initial rounds of interviews
- Maintaining a database of candidates
- Conducting interviews and shortlisting them for further evaluations
- Making the employment related letters i.e. Offer letters and Employment letter
Onboarding – 10%
- Joining formalities of new joiners, filling forms etc.
- Assisting in updating personnel information in the HRIS
- Responsible for handling all the employee records and filing of documents
Statutory Compliance – 30%
- Maintaining compliances under PF, ESIC, Shop and Establishment Act, Labour Welfare Fund, Gratuity Act, etc.
- Coordinating with consultants in regards to statutory payments.
- Assist in audits for compliance
- Preparation of report / MIS on monthly basis
- Maintain proper records and documents pertaining to statutory compliance
Separation and Exit: – 20%
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Processing Full & Final settlement.
- Issuing relieving letter and experience certificate to resigned employees.
- Handling transfer or closure of PF account
- Managing clearance and documentation of all exit employees
Training & Development – 10%
- Assist in conducting TNA
- Coordinate for the entire event of training
- Maintain proper records and documents for all the training events
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in generalist HR role
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sourcing and recruitment from jobsites
Description of Success Factors:
- Preferred knowledge of relevant assessments used for interview, TNA, etc
- Relevant knowledge of statutory compliance, forms and acts
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Person with high energy levels and initiative
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure