Department: Laboratory GradingReports to: Team Leader
Job Role: Responsible for the initial examination of diamonds submitted to the GIA India Laboratory for Diamond Grading Reports
- Accurately identifies and documents clarity characteristics on a plot diagram.
- Assigning polish, symmetry, clarity and color grades within the GIA Diamond Grading System.
- May participate in color grading and special projects.
- To identify the issues / problems affecting work in meeting the daily target requirement.
- Communicates effectively, gets along with coworkers and management, and deals with others effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Staying within timelines and deadlines for completion dates for projects.
Education: 12th Standard Pass
Description of Success Factors:
- Knowledge: Knowledge of MS Office
- Moderate proficiency in written and verbal English comprehension and communication
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Focuses attention on detail and consistency to meet client’s requirements.
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Willingness to work under pressure
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Having sense of responsibility and integrity