- Established in 1931, GIA is considered the world’s foremost authority in gemmology. Present in 13 countries, with 10 campuses, 4 research centres and 9 laboratories analysing some of the world’s most notable gems.
- GIA is a nonprofit institute dedicated to continuous education and research in the field of gems and jewellery.
- GIA’s mission is to ensure public trust in gems and jewellery by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics, science and professionalism.
- GIA created global standards to accurately determine diamond quality (4Cs – Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight), coloured stones and pearls (GIA’s 7 Pearl Value FactorsTM – Size, Shape, Color, Lustre, Surface Quality, Nacre Quality and Matching).
GIA DIAMOND GRADING REPORT
The GIA Diamond Grading Report includes an assessment of the 4Cs – Color, Clarity, Cut, and Carat Weight – along with a plotted diagram of its clarity characteristics and a graphic representation of the diamond’s proportions.
- 0.15 carats & above
- D-to-Z natural
- Round brilliant cut
- Untreated (Not synthetics, simulants, mounted diamonds, diamonds with fracture filling or coating or HPHT processed)
- Key grading details - Carat Weight, Color, Clarity and Cut grades
- Additional grading information including Polish, Symmetry and Fluorescence
- Laser inscription of the report number
Fees for Services*
Disclaimer: GIA Laboratory in India accepts stones between 0.15 to 3.99 carats*
Online results and a printable PDF are provided at GIA.edu through Report Check and My Laboratory.
For more information on Diamond Grading Report requirements, please contact toll-free 1800 41 999 14 or write to email@example.com